Tumbling waters flowing through a lush tropical forest give The Cascades its name. This is one of the most sought after hotels in Africa's "Kingdom of Pleasure" - Sun City. Strolling through the lush, verdant gardens with the impressive sounds of cascading waters all around, you will experience the romance of this hotel. Unwind as you meander throught the enormous aviary or sip a long cool refresher while you relax next to the sparkling pool to the accompaniment of tropical birdsong.
The rooms here are elegant and decorated in warm, rich tones. Understated luxury is the order of the day, and each room faces onto the the lovely gardens where the lake and swimming pools are to be found. Facilities at the Sun City Resort are second to none and there are always masses of things with which to occupy your time - on the other hand it is also the perfect place in which to while away the hours in sinful idleness!
· The Grotto swimming pool, heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, children's swimming pool and the Aviary
· 2 restaurants
· 3 bars - live entertainment at Vistas Bar on Friday and Saturday
· Fabulous sports facilities - golf, running trails, hot air ballooning, health spa, tennis, squash, volley ball, water-sports, waterworld - all available either at the hotel or within the Sun City complex
· 24 hour room service
· Valet service
· Children's meals and programme of events
· In addition, all the facilities of Sun City are easily accessible - shops, restaurants, children's playground, The Valley of the Waves, game drives, crocodile farm, animal farm, hairdresser, bank, theatre, cinema and gaming.
· 243 Rooms
Each room has:
· View of gardens
· Private bathroom
· Direct dial telephone
· Air conditioning
· Cable TV and radio